FieldComm Group is committed to resolving vulnerabilities to meet the needs of its customers and the broader technology community. Contact the FieldComm Group’s Product Security Incident Response Team by sending email to
email@example.com(link sends e-mail)(link is external)
in the following situations:
— You have identified a potential security vulnerability with one of our products and specifications;
— You have identified a potential security vulnerability with one of our services.
To expedite verification of finding, please provide the following information in your initial communication:
- Product/service/specification name and version number
- Date the vulnerability was observed
- Description of the vulnerability
- Instructions to duplicate the vulnerability (this can be written steps, a video, or a set of screen captures detailing the proof of concept)
- Your name and company (if applicable)
- Your preferred contact information (email, phone, anonymous)
- Your PGP public key to allow for encrypted communication (if available)
After your incident report is received, the appropriate personnel will contact you to follow-up.
To ensure confidentiality, we encourage you to encrypt any sensitive information you send to us via e-mail. We are equipped to receive messages encrypted using PGP.
Download PGP Public Key for firstname.lastname@example.org
The email address above is intended ONLY for the purposes of reporting product or service security vulnerabilities. It is not for technical support information on our products or services. All content other than that specific to security vulnerabilities in our products or services will be dropped. For technical and customer support inquiries, please visit https://support.fieldcommgroup.org.
FieldComm Group attempts to acknowledge receipt to all submitted reports within seven days.
SECURITY ADVISORIES AND BULLETINS
A list of security advisories and bulletins is published our support site.