HART EDD Only
* For liquids with low dielectric constant, also at high temperatures
* Smart transmitter for non-contact measurement of liquids
* Economical 4...20 mA loop-power
* Suitable for use in explosion hazardous areas
Micropilot FMR 230, FMR 231 is a non-contact level transmitter for
liquids, pastes and slurries. It is designed for measurements in storage
and buffer tanks in which the conditions are generally calm as well as
stilling wells and bypass pipes. The FMR 230, FMR 231 is particularly
suitable for products with low dielectric constant. Changes of product,
temperature gradients, inert gas blankets or vapours do not influence the
measurement. Micropilot uses the microwave pulsed time-of-flight
measurement method and operates in a frequency band approved for
industrial use. Its low beam power allows safe installation in metallic
and non-metallic vessels, with no risk to humans or the environment.
Features and Benefits
* Low cost, loop-powered: a real alternative to, floats and displacers.
Loop power also saves on cabling and allows easier integration into
* Non-contact measurement: practically independent of product
* High temperatures for temperatures up to +200 °C, with the high
temperature version, up to 350°C.
* HART or PROFIBUS-PA protocol: quick and easy commissioning and
* 1 ½" thread, flange or sanitary coupling flexibility in choice of
* Inactive length: reliable measurement in narrow nozzles and for
condensation and build-up in nozzles.