Emerson Automation Solutions
Rosemount 2051 Pressure Transmitter
FOUNDATION Field Device
Work more efficiently with the Rosemount 2051 Coplanar and In-Line Pressure Transmitter, an industry-standard device that delivers reliable process data. This transmitter provides accurate differential, gage, or absolute measurements and is delivered installation-ready. Engineered with the patented coplanar technology, this device offers installation flexibility for integrated pressure, flow or level solutions This pressure transmitter features an intuitive Local Operator Interface which streamlines commissioning and reduces the number of tools you need, for a cost-effective and capable solution.
Features and benefits:
- Performance up to 0.05% of span accuracy
- Patented coplanar technology allows direct mounting to pressure, flow or level solutions for installation flexibility
- Delivered fully assembled to manifolds, diaphragm seals or primary flow elements for straightforward installation
- Local Operator Interface offers easy-to-use menus and built-in configuration buttons for streamline commissioning
- SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508 (via 3rd party) and prior-use certificate of FMEDA data for safety installations
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
Physical Layer Profile:
111 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, Entity Model I.S.
113 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, non I.S.
Registered Function Blocks:
1xRB(e), 2xAI(e), 1xPID(e)
1xLCD TB(c), 1xDiagnostic TB(c), 1xSensor TB(c), 1xIS(c), 1xSC(c), 1xAR(c), 1xIT(c)
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
DD/CFF Tester Version: