The Model 700 is an economical transmitter operating upon the principles of Guided Wave Radar (GWR). Designed to provide continuous level measurement well beyond that of many traditional technologies, the Model 700 can be utilized in virtually all level measurement and control applications, including those containing visible vapors, or media with varying dielectric constant or specific gravity.
Utilizing patented Diode Switching Technology, the Model 700 offers best-in-class signal strength and signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) resulting in enhanced capability in difficult, low dielectric applications.
The Model 700 GWR transmitter can be used to detect overall level or interface level, and includes a 30-point custom strapping table for volumetric and flow applications.
* Multivariable GWR transmitter capable of measuring level, interface, volume or flow
* Best-in-class signal strength and signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
* Ultra-low dielectric measurement capability, Er>1.4 (including Propane and Butane)
* Level measurement not affected by changing media characteristics
* No need to move levels for calibration.
* Overfill Capable probes allow for true level measurement all the way up to the process seal, without the need for special algorithms.
* Proactive diagnostics advise not only what is wrong, but also offer troubleshooting tips
* 30-point custom strapping table for uncommonly shaped tanks
* Probe designs up to +400° F (+200° C)
* Cryogenic applications down to -320° F (-196° C)
* GP, IS, Non-Incendive agency approvals
* No moving parts