Knick GmbH & Co. KG
Stratos Multi E401
HART Field Device
Stratos Multi is the latest generation of our proven Stratos process analyzers for Memosens, digital, and analog sensors. Multiparameter functionality provides flexibility. High-resolution display for an intuitive, self-explanatory user interface.
Advanced Process Control with Ethernet interfaces.
Support for all modern Ethernet fieldbuses means that comprehensive process and diagnostic data can be transmitted directly to the process control system. In addition, the established communication method HART can be used.
Large widescreen display for a quick overview of all relevant measurement data. Self-explanatory user interface with intuitive icons and multi-color display.
Freely combinable process variables pH, ORP, conductivity, and oxygen, also in 2-channel mode. Analog sensors can of course continue to be used for all parameters.
Facts and Features
• 1- and 2-channel version with 4 current outputs and 3 freely configurable relay contacts
• Multiparameter for pH/ORP/conductivity/oxygen
• Self-explanatory, multi-lingual user interface
• TFT display with full-text menu
• 4-wire transmitter with broad-range power supply 24 ... 230 V AC/DC
• Predictive maintenance for optimal process management: Sensor load diagram, CIP/SIP and autoclaving counter, Sensor diagram, Remaining sensor service life,
• Measurement with Memosens, digital,and analog sensors
• Communication: HART
• Memory cards for data recording, firmware update, and audit trail according to FDA CFR Part 11
• Security package: Sensor assignment, User profiles, Access control
• Menu navigation in several languages to assist the user in correct operation: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese.