Knick GmbH & Co. KG
Stratos Multi E401
HART Field Device
Stratos Multi is the latest generation of our proven Stratos process analyzers for Memosens, digital, and analog sensors. Multiparameter functionality provides flexibility. High-resolution display for an intuitive, self-explanatory user interface.
Advanced Process Control with Ethernet interfaces.
Support for all modern Ethernet fieldbuses means that comprehensive process and diagnostic data can be transmitted directly to the process control system. In addition, the established communication method HART can be used.
Large widescreen display for a quick overview of all relevant measurement data. Self-explanatory user interface with intuitive icons and multi-color display.
Freely combinable process variables pH, ORP, conductivity, and oxygen, also in 2-channel mode. Analog sensors can of course continue to be used for all parameters.
Facts and Features
• 1- and 2-channel version with 4 current outputs and 3 freely configurable relay contacts
• Multiparameter for pH/ORP/conductivity/oxygen
• Self-explanatory, multi-lingual user interface
• TFT display with full-text menu
• 4-wire transmitter with broad-range power supply 24 ... 230 V AC/DC
• Predictive maintenance for optimal process management: Sensor load diagram, CIP/SIP and autoclaving counter, Sensor diagram, Remaining sensor service life,
• Measurement with Memosens, digital,and analog sensors
• Communication: HART
• Memory cards for data recording, firmware update, and audit trail according to FDA CFR Part 11
• Security package: Sensor assignment, User profiles, Access control
• Menu navigation in several languages to assist the user in correct operation: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese.
FieldComm Group (FCG) makes available to its members and to the public certain device driver (DD) files, in various forms, that have passed certain tests conducted by or through FCG. The DD files are, or are created from, submissions to FCG by FCG members and are provided by FCG AS IS. FCG disclaims all liability for the accuracy, suitability or use of the DD files. Each member creating DD files has its own policies regarding supporting use of those files, and may, for instance support use of DD object code files, but not DeviceInfo or other files. While FCG is under no obligation to provide support for use of any DD files, FCG welcomes all inquiries on the subject and will often be able to assist.