Chongqing ChuanYi Automation Co. Ltd
FOUNDATION Field Device
Turbine flow meters ：TF series turbine flow meters have the features: high accuracy, good repeatability, convenient installation/maintenance, simple structure etc.
Liquid flows through the turbine housing causing an internal rotor to spin. As the rotor spins, an electrical signal is generated in the pickup coil. This signal is converted into engineering units (liters, cubic meters, gallons etc.) on the local display where is applicable. Optional accessory modules can be used to export the signal to other equipment.
Merit of Turbine flow meters
1. High-quality turbine, beyond the conventional range,
Medium and large caliber can reach 20:1, and small caliber can reach 10:1
2. Various converter types, suitable for different application requirements
3. High measurement accuracy, sensitive response, accuracy can reach ± 1% R, ± 0.5% R
4. Wide temperature range: can work normally in the range of - 20 ℃~150 ℃
5. Good repeatability, short term repeatability 0.05%~0.2%. Because of its good repeatability, such as frequent calibration or online calibration can obtain extremely high accuracy, it is the preferred flowmeter in trade settlement
6. Output pulse frequency signal, suitable for total quantity measurement and computer connection, without zero drift, strong anti-interference ability
7. The sensor is hard alloy bearing thrust type with high wear resistance and simple and firm structure
8. 1Cr18Ni9Ti all-stainless steel structure is adopted, (turbine adopts 2Cr13) with good corrosion resistance
9. It is easy to maintain. The flowmeter has a self-rectifying structure, which is small, light and simple in structure. It can be combined and disassembled in a short time, and the internal cleaning is simple.
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
FOUNDATION Physical Layer Profile:
FOUNDATION Stack Class:
1-RB2(E), 12-AI(S), 1-PID(S)
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
Multi-Bit Alert Reporting
Analog Input Function Block
Proportional Integral Derivative Function Block
DD/CFF Tester Version:
FieldComm Group (FCG) makes available to its members and to the public certain device driver (DD) files, in various forms, that have passed certain tests conducted by or through FCG. The DD files are, or are created from, submissions to FCG by FCG members and are provided by FCG AS IS. FCG disclaims all liability for the accuracy, suitability or use of the DD files. Each member creating DD files has its own policies regarding supporting use of those files, and may, for instance support use of DD object code files, but not DeviceInfo or other files. While FCG is under no obligation to provide support for use of any DD files, FCG welcomes all inquiries on the subject and will often be able to assist.