In This Issue:
- OPC Foundation, FieldComm Group Cooperate To Develop Device Profile For OPCUA Field eXchange
The OPC Foundation and the FieldComm Group are collaborating to drive multi-vendor interoperability of instrumentation devices based on OPC UA and the extensions for the field level, named OPC UA FX (Field eXchange).
- 12 Handy Tips When Starting To Plan Ethernet-APL Networks
FOCUS ON FDI
- How Secure are Your Instrumentation Device Description (DD) Files?
Operators, maintenance and controls engineers are all concerned about cybersecurity. Enhance the cybersecurity of your installation by asking for FDI Device Packages with all your future instrumentation purchases.
FDI Device Packages include a DD file and all registered packages are digitally signed for supplier authentication by a recognized certificate authority.
- Azbil Smart HART Modem
- Microcyber NCS-TT106 Head Mounted Temperature Transmitter
- Moore Industries - Isolate Your Loops While Passing Along Valuable HART Data
- P+F Ethernet-APL for IIoTApplications in the Process Industries
- Phoenix Contact Ethernet APL Resource Page
- ProComSol Says Convert Your PC Or Mobile Device Into A Full Featured HART Communicator
- Softing smartLink product family offers extended functionalities for Plant Asset Management
- Spectrum Controls Universal Industrial Gateway