Foundation Power Supply/Conditioner
Fieldbus Power Supply
* Output 25 ... 27 V/360 mA
* Compact, all in one housing
* Removable terminals and Power Rail connection for simple installation
* Low heat dissipation: Mountable without spacing required. (Photo
shows five power supplies on DIN-rail).
The KLD2-FBPS-1.25.360 supplies power to one FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1
segment. It is galvanically isolated. The output impedance is built with
passive components only which contribute to low heat dissipation and a
long service life.
The modules are built into 20 mm wide housings, which snap on the
DIN-Rail or power rail, and can be mounted with no spacing required. Each
module is fitted with a built-in fieldbus terminator, two LEDs for power
and fault indication, as well as removable clamps for easy installation.
The power supply supports connection to redundant bulk power and can be
powered by the Power Rail.
Other benefits are:
* Highest packing density due to high efficiency, vertical and
* Integrated fieldbus terminator
* High reliability due to passive output impedance