VEGA Grieshaber KG
Radiation-based Sensor for Continuous Level Measurement
FOUNDATION Field Device
Radiation-based Sensor for Continuous Level and Interface Measurement
The SOLITRAC 31 is a radiation-based sensor with PVT rod detector for
continuous measurement of liquids and bulk solids. It is suitable for
level and interface measurement under extreme process conditions, with
critical product features or in aggressive products. The SOLITRAC 31 is
ideal for use in cylindrical vessels, reactors, autoclaves, separators
and mixing vessels.
- High plant availability through non-contact measurement
- Best measurement performance through PVT detector with maximum
- Simple mounting through supplied accessory
- Version: sensor with PVT rod detector
- Measuring range: up to 3 m
- Mounting: from outside on the vessel
- Repeatability: +/- 0.5 %
DDs for Emerson DeltaV systems are available in the VEGA download area.
Please visit our website http://www.vega.com/en/Software_FF.htm or
contact your local VEGA partner.
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
Physical Layer Profile:
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
Registered Function Blocks:
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
Multi-bit Alert Reporting
DD/CFF Tester Version: