HART EDD Only
Hydrostatic level measurement
Reliable and robust level probe with ceramic measuring cell Compact
device for level measurement in fresh water, wastewater and saltwater,
communication via HART
The Waterpilot FMX21 is a pressure sensor for hydrostatic level
measurement. Endress+Hauser offers three different versions of the FMX21
* FMX21 with a stainless steel housing, outer diameter of 22 mm (0.87
inch): Standard version suitable for drinking water applications and
for use in bore holes and wells with small diameters.
* FMX21 with a stainless steel housing, outer diameter of 42 mm (1.66
inch): Heavy duty version, easy clean flush-mounted process diaphragm.
Ideally suited for wastewater and sewage treatment plants.
* FMX21 with a coated housing, outer diameter of 29 mm (1.15 inch):
Corrosion resistant version generally for use in saltwater,
particularly for ship ballast water tanks.
* High resistance to overload and aggressive media
* High-precision, robust ceramic measuring cell with long-term stability
* Climate proofed sensor thanks to completely potted electronics and
2-filter pressure compensation system
* 4 to 20 mA with superimposed HART 6.0 output signal
* Simultaneous measurement of level and temperature with optionally
integrated Pt100 temperature sensor
o Reference accuracy 0.2 %
o PLATINUM version 0.1 %
* Automatic density compensation to increase accuracy
* Usage in drinking water: KTW, NSF, ACS
* Approvals: ATEX, FM, CSA
* Marine certificate: GL, ABS, LR, DNV
* Extensive range of accessories provides complete measuring point