VEGA Grieshaber KG
Radiation-based Sensor for Mass Flow Detection
FOUNDATION Field Device
Radiation-based Sensor for Mass Flow Determination
The WEIGHTRAC 31 is a radiation-based sensor for precise flow measurement
of bulk solids. It is ideal for mass flow determination on conveyor belts
and in conveyor spirals in all industries. Due to its frame construction,
the WEIGHTRAC 31 can be simply retrofitted on the conveyor belt.
- Wear-free, because non-contact measurement
- Exact determination of the delivery volume through simple setup
- Version: sensor with PVT rod detector
- Measurement width: up to 1600 mm
- Mounting: through the supplied measurement frame
- Accuracy: +/- 1 % of the measuring range final value
DDs for Emerson DeltaV systems are available in the VEGA download area.
Please visit our website http://www.vega.com/en/Software_FF.htm or
contact your local VEGA partner.
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
Physical Layer Profile:
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
Registered Function Blocks:
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
Multi-bit Alert Reporting
DD/CFF Tester Version: