PROline t-mass 65
Thermal Mass Flow Meter
FOUNDATION Field Device
* Flexible programming of the process gas or gas mixture (of up to 8
* Mass flow or corrected volume flow and gas temperature output
* Dynamic temperature compensation
* Field verification and diagnostics
The Proline transmitter concept comprises:
* Modular device and operating concept resulting in a higher degree of
* Quick setup operating menus for ease of commissioning
* On board software freely allows the selection of up to 20 pure gases
and creation of mixed gases with a maximum of 8 components (e. g.
* With extended functionality suitable for special applications
* two-line, backlit display with push buttons
* Measures: Compressed Air, Natural gas flow to boilers / dryers,
Carbon dioxide flow in breweries, Biogas and aeration air in waste
water plants, Gas production (e.g. Ar, N2, C02, He, 02)
* Leakage detection
* T-DAT: Data memory for device parameters
* Support of FF field diagnostics (FF-912)
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
FOUNDATION Physical Layer Profile:
111 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, Entity Model I.S.
121 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, Entity Model I.S.
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
Endress + Hauser
FOUNDATION Stack Class:
1-RB(e), 1-AO(e ), 5-AI(e), 1-DO(e), 1-IS(e), 1-SC(e), 1-IT(e), 1-AR(e), 1-PID(e)
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
Multi-bit Alert Reporting
DD/CFF Tester Version: