FB-PS-PLUG-24DC/28DC/0.5/EX (Module) with FB-PS-MB-*/EX (MB) or FB-PS-BAS/EX (Base)
FOUNDATION Power Supply/Conditioner
Phoenix Contacts Fieldbus Power Supply Plug utilized in the modular
/EX for 1 redundant segment or FB-PS-MB
/EX for 4 redundant
Power Supply Plug:
* High Power Output 28V @ 500mA per segment
* Redundant bulk power connections feeding each power supply segment
* ACB (auto current balance) technology increases product life by
closely sharing power between power supply plugs.
* Built in segment termination
* Approvals for installation in Class 1, Division 2 or Zone 2 hazardous
locations. ATEX and IECEx approvals.
Each power plug has an integrated on-board diagnostics relay, easy relay
terminal block wiring allows monitoring of one redundant segment or a
fully populated 4 channel mother board, eliminating the added cost of
basic diagnostics or a separate relay module.
Power Supply Motherboards:
The fieldbus redundant power supply motherboard for 4 segments was
designed to accommodate a cabling solution between the fieldbus power
supply and host system. Redundant host cable connections are available
for Yokogawa, Invensys, and a Universal 25 pin D-Sub version.
Additionally, the motherboard provides uninterruptable power and
single-handed power supply plug hot swap capability for high availability.
The optional diagnostics plug location will accept a module for
monitoring the health of 4 fieldbus segments and trend physical layer
degradation over time. The all-inclusive diagnostics module assists on
schedule Commissioning, non-intrusive Monitoring and faster
Troubleshooting of the complete network.
Direct Ethernet connectivity of Diagnostics information to the host is
the most efficient method of communication without the burden of
additional hardware installation and configuration.
Power Supply Base:
* Modular base eliminates unused capacity
* Compact width optimizes critical cabinet space
* Bus-able power and relay through pluggable side-base connectors
* Redundant host connections to common segment
* Redundant bulk power connections feeding each power module independent
* Independent bases per segment for increased plant integrity
* Swappable bases allow maintenance without affecting adjacent segments
* Dedicated relay connection per base