Displacer Level Transmitter
FOUNDATION Field Device
The E3 Modulevel is an advanced displacer transmitter that utilizes
highly accurate and reliable LVDT/range spring technology. E3 can
measure liquid level, interface level or liquid density. It is
calibrated in the factory, and requires only configuration for the
process operating conditions via the local LCD display and push-buttons,
or FF communication.
Features and Benefits
* No level change needed for configuration; no field calibration
* Process pressures to +5150 psi (355 bar)
* Process temperatures to +600°F (315°C)
* XP, IS and NI approvals through FM, CSA, ATEX and IEC
* Continuous self-test provides comprehensive diagnostics
* Suitable for specific gravity as low as 0.23
* Measurement ranges to 120+ inches (3048+ mm)
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
FOUNDATION Physical Layer Profile:
111 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, Entity Model I.S.
113 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, non I.S.
115 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, energy limited (Ex nL)
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
FOUNDATION Stack Class:
1-RB(s), 1-AI(s), 1-PID(s)
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
DD/CFF Tester Version: