HART EDD Only
Continuous and non-contact level measurement in solids. Cost-effective 4
to 20 mA 2-wire technology, suitable for hazardous locations.
The Micropilot M performs continuous, non-contact level measurement
especially in powdery to granular bulk solids. Additionally it can be
used in liquids as well. Dust, filling noises, temperature layers and gas
stratification do not affect measurement. Typical areas of application
* Level measurement in tall silos with extremely dusty bulk solids e.g.
cement, raw meal or animal feed.
* Applications with high temperature requirements up to 200 °C (392
°F), e.g. clinker or fly ash.
* Applications with highly abrasive bulk solids e.g. ferrite.
The FMR240 with the small 40 mm (1½") horn antenna is ideally suited for
small vessels. Additionally, it provides an accuracy of ±3 mm (0.12 in).
The FMR244 combines the advantages of the horn antenna with high chemical
resistance. The 80 mm (3") horn antenna is used additionally in solids.
The FMR245 - highly resistant up to 200 °C (392 °F) and easy to clean.
The FMR250 with DN 80 or DN 100 horn antenna for all standard
applications, particularly also for small nozzle sizes. With DN 200 or DN
250 parabolic antenna offers high beam focussing of 4° or 3.5° and is
thus ideal for applications with many installations.
* 2-wire technology, low price: 2-wire technology reduces wiring costs
and allows easy implementation into existing systems.
* Non-contact measurement: Measurement is almost independent from
* Easy on-site operation via menu-driven alphanumeric display.
* Easy commissioning, documentation and diagnostics via Endress+Hauser
* Integrated air purge connection for extremely dusty conditions or
media tending to create build-up.
* Max. measuring range 70 m (230 ft).
* Suitable for process temperatures up to 200 °C (392 °F).
* HART or PROFIBUS PA respectively FOUNDATION Fieldbus protocol.
* Optional remote display and operation.
* Used for level monitoring (MIN, MAX) up to SIL 2 as