Hyperion™ is an advanced nucleonic instrument that utilises innovative scintillator-based multichannel technology to provide accurate and extremely repeatable density/level measurements redefining the standard of gamma-based instrumentation.
• Repeatable and accurate measurements.
• Automatically compensates for ambient temperature changes, and scintillator and photomultiplier ageing.
• Advanced algorithms mean that factory-based tests to establish specific temperature performance are not required.
• Extended level measurement range up to 45m (148 feet) achieved with 15 detectors in daisy-chain.
• Extended operating temperature range available.
Hyperion™• is built for lasting performance. When compared to traditional systems, Hyperion™ has superior sensitivity, accuracy, repeatability, short and long term stabilisation, and suppression of unwanted noise.
The equipment is of extremely robust design with an MTBF of 40 years, externally mounted and not affected by adverse process conditions such as high pressures, extreme temperatures, fouling, corrosive fluids, viscous liquids, blocked impulse lines, or bridles.
Being a 316SS clamp on solution, Hyperion™ offers easy and attractive retrofit possibilities. The detector provides health status monitoring and an end of life estimation system to provide vital decision support to the maintenance department. Additionally, it is possible to replace or interchange key components whilst in the field without the need to return the detector to the factory for lengthy temperature characterisation.