Zhejiang SUPCON Technology Co., Ltd.
Intelligent Valve Positioner
HART Field Device
CVP2000 is a user friendly intelligent digital positioner for pneumatic control valves. Utilizing advanced control and diagnostic algorithms, along with field-proven position sensing by servo potentiometer, CVP2000 delivers accurate, responsive and reliable positioning performance.
CVP2000 allows for fast, simple commissioning, extremely accurate and reliable control. The configuring, self-calibrating and tuning improve automatic adaptation to various actuators and valves, and onboard diagnostic features provide powerful and easy ways to identify field problems and expedite corrective actions, helping to improve the maintenance efficiency of control valves.
CVP2000 facilitates a multi-function monitoring display through Local User Interface (LUI), which consists of multi-lingual full text graphical OLED and 3 push buttons. It provides comfortable and easy local configuration and operation. CVP2000 can be operated from control systems, controllers or PC-based configuration and operational tools such as FDT/DTM Software. For installations in contact with explosive atmospheres, certificates are available.
- Low energy and air consumption
- Fast and reliable installation process, easy to exchange pneumatic or option modules (internal position transmitter, digital configurable outputs, gauge block)
- Simple attachment to common control valves: rotary and linear, single and double acting, small and big
- Available for intrinsically safe and flameproof applications
- Plain-text OLED display with menu-driven operation, supporting read in upside down mounting position
- Simple and fast configuration and calibration
- Automatic start-up with different initialization modes for linear and rotary actuators
- Fast response to control signal change
- Adjustable tight-closing function
- Linearization of the valve flow characteristics
- All parameters saved in non-volatile EEPROM
- Integrated self-diagnostic functions