Guided Radar Level Measurement Device
FOUNDATION Field Device
Level and Interface Measurement in Liquids; Level measurement in Solids
Continuous, contact level measurement of liquids, pastes and slurries and
* FMP50 - Attractively-priced device for basic supply and storage
applications as well as utility processes
* FMP51 - The standard sensor for level and interface measurement in
* FMP52 - For aggressive liquids. Material of wetted parts FDA listed
and USP Class VI compliant.
* FMP53 - For hygienic applications with highest hygiene
requirements (ASME BPE, USP Class VI)
* FMP54 - Premium device for high-temperature and high-pressure
* FMP55 - The device combines the capacitance and guided radar
measuring principle in one device (SensorFusion) for level and
interface measurement even in presence of emulsion layers.
* FMP56 - The economically efficient basic model and particularly
designed for light-duty process conditions as they occur in silos and
storage tanks for solids.
· FMP57 - For highly demanding solid applications (e.g. high
silos, bunkers, stockpiles)
· Measuring range up to 45 m
* Temperature range: -196 to +450 °C
* Pressure range for liquids: -1 to 400 bar and for solids: -1 to 16
* Accuracy up to +/-2mm
* Used for level monitoring (MIN, MAX, range)
Reliable even under changing product and process conditions (e.g.
moved surface and foam, changing media)
Integrated data memory (HistoROM) for high availability
Intuitive operating menu in national languages for easy commissioning
Exact diagnostic and process information
International approvals for use in hazardous areas
5-point linearity protocol
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
0x02, 0x02(DD5), 0x02(CF)
FOUNDATION Physical Layer Profile:
111 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, Entity Model I.S.
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
FOUNDATION Stack Class:
1-RB2(e), 2-AI(e), 1-DI(e),<br>1-MAO(e), 1-MDO(e), 1-PID(e),<br>1-AR(e), 1-SC(e), 1-IS(e), 1-IT(e)
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
Multi-bit Alert Reporting
DD/CFF Tester Version: