VEGA Grieshaber KG
Radiation-based Sensor for Continuous Level Measurement
FOUNDATION Field Device
Radiation-based Sensor for Continuous Level and Interface Measurement
FIBERTRAC 32 is an extra sensitive flexible plastic detector for
continuous level and interface measurement on round and conical vessels.
It is suitable for liquids, bulk solids, sludge and suspensions.
- High plant availability through non-contact measurement
- Simple mounting on round and conical vessels through flexible
- Cost saving through use of only one sensor up to 7 m measuring
- Version: sensor with flexible plastic detector ø 100 mm
- Measuring range: up to 7 m
- Mounting: from outside on the vessel
- Repeatability: +/- 0.5 %
DDs for Emerson DeltaV systems are available in the VEGA download area.
Please visit our website http://www.vega.com/en/Software_FF.htm or
contact your local VEGA partner.
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
Physical Layer Profile:
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
Registered Function Blocks:
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
Multi-bit Alert Reporting
DD/CFF Tester Version: