VEGA Grieshaber KG
Radiation-based Sensor for Density Measurement and Level Detection
FOUNDATION Field Device
Radiation-based Sensor for Density Measurement
The MINITRAC 31 is a radiation-based sensor for non-contact density
measurement of liquids and bulk solids. The MINITRAC 31 determines the
density contactlessly from outside through pipelines or the vessel wall.
Through its compact design it is ideal for mounting in positions hardly
to access and in narrow space applications.
- Simple retrofitting during production processes
- High plant availability through non-contact measurement
- Exact measuring results independent of the process conditions
- Version: sensor with integrated NaI detector
- Mounting: from outside on pipelines or the vessel
- Reproducibility: +/- 0.1 %
DDs for Emerson DeltaV systems are available in the VEGA download area.
Please visit our website http://www.vega.com/en/Software_FF.htm or
contact your local VEGA partner.
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
Physical Layer Profile:
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
Registered Function Blocks:
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
Multi-bit Alert Reporting
DD/CFF Tester Version: