SITRANS LG Series
Guided Microwave Level Transmitter
FOUNDATION Field Device
Guided wave radar for level and interface measurement
The new Sitrans LG Series of Guided Wave Radar sensors are an integral
part of the Siemens family of instrumentation. Guided wave radaralso
called TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry)measures the levels of specific
materials within a vessel by calculating how long it takes for a
microwave signal, which has been sent out along a cable or rod, to be
reflected back from material level or an interface.
Boasting a quick start wizard for easy installation, the Sitrans LG
series of radar sensors are highly accurate and reliable, making them
suitable for a wide range of applications:
· Sitrans LG250 The universal sensor for liquids
· Sitrans LG260 The durable sensor for bulk solids
· Sitrans LG240 For foodstuffs, pharmaceutical products, and
· Sitrans LG270 For high pressure and high temperatures
· Automatic probe end tracking can measure media with a
dielectric constant less than 1.6.
· New fast response of the measured value for rapid filling rates.
· Automatic runtime correction with reference signal, ensures
measurement certainty in difficult measuring situations.
· Integrated memory for measured values, events, and echo curves,
provide information on all important sensor and process conditions.
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
Physical Layer Profile:
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
Registered Function Blocks:
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
Multi-bit Alert Reporting
DD/CFF Tester Version: