HART Field Device
The iTEMP TMT72 temperature head and DIN rail transmitter is a two-wire user-configurable transmitter with one analog (HART) output, one sensor input for a resistance thermometer (RTD) in 2-, 3- or 4-wire connection, thermocouples (TC), resistance and voltage transmitter. The head transmitter version of the device is intended for mounting in a terminal head (flat face) as per DIN EN 50446. The device is also available in a version suitable for DIN rail mounting as per IEC 60715 (TH35).
• Integrated Bluetooth® interface for wireless device configuration via Endress+Hauser SmartBlue (App)
• Attachable measured value display TID10
• Diagnostics information according to NAMUR NE107
• Sensor monitoring: failure information and corrosion detection
• International approvals such as ATEX, CSA and IECEx
For further information see manufacturer brochure