Electronic limit switch
FOUNDATION Field Device
Electronic limit switch for on/off applications to indicate the end position. Optionally with integrated solenoid valve.
– Limit switch and optional integrated solenoid valve united in a compact housing or with commercially available external solenoid valves
– Proven operation concept: menu-driven, on-site operation using one rotary pushbutton, display easy to read in any mounting position
– Compact mounting and simple operation
– Contactless, wear-free travel sensor
– Electronic limit switch powered by FOUNDATION fieldbus (solenoid valve with low energy consumption of 6 V DC)
– Automatic initialization
– Certified safety, use in safety-instrumented systems
– Diagnostic functions: partial stroke test (PST), travel vs time diagram, movement counter, operating hours counter, dead time and transit time measurement
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
FOUNDATION Physical Layer Profile:
111 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, Entity Model I.S.
113 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, non I.S.
FOUNDATION Stack Class:
1-RB2(e), 5-DI(s), 5-DO(s), 1-AI(s)
5-DOTB(c), 5-DITB(c), 1-LSTB(c)
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
DD/CFF Tester Version: