Coriolis Mass Flowmeter
FOUNDATION Field Device
The FCM2000 is a coriolis mass flowmeter with a new integrally or remote
mounted DSP converter. The compact design of coriolis mass flowmeters
from ABB reduces installation and wiring cost. The FCM2000 operates
according to the Coriolis Principle.
- Wide flowmeter size range from 1/16" to 6" / DN 1,5 to DN 150
- Numerous process connection options
- Two separate current outputs for flowrate and density in conjunction
with a pulse output
- Contact in- and output
- Communication: FIELDBUS FOUNDATION, HART, PROFIBUS PA
- Wide range of approvals, e.g. ATEX, FM, NEPSI, GOST
- Allowable fluid temperature 180 °C
- The sophisticated S-design allows installation in all angles and is
insensitive to process noice
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
FOUNDATION Physical Layer Profile:
112 - Standard-power signaling, separately powered, Entity Model I.S.
512 - Low-power signaling, separately powered, FISCO I.S.
FOUNDATION Stack Class:
1xRB(s), 6xAI(s), 1xPID(s)
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
DD/CFF Tester Version:
FieldComm Group (FCG) makes available to its members and to the public certain device driver (DD) files, in various forms, that have passed certain tests conducted by or through FCG. The DD files are, or are created from, submissions to FCG by FCG members and are provided by FCG AS IS. FCG disclaims all liability for the accuracy, suitability or use of the DD files. Each member creating DD files has its own policies regarding supporting use of those files, and may, for instance support use of DD object code files, but not DeviceInfo or other files. While FCG is under no obligation to provide support for use of any DD files, FCG welcomes all inquiries on the subject and will often be able to assist.