Emerson Automation Solutions
Rosemount 3051S Pressure Transmitter
FOUNDATION Field Device
The Rosemount 3051S Coplanar™ Pressure Transmitter is designed with the patented Coplanar technology and is the no-equal solution for pressure, flow and level measurements. This scalable platform seamlessly integrates with manifolds, primary elements and seal solutions and optimizes performance for accurate differential, gage and absolute pressure measurements. With the SuperModule™ platform, this transmitter resists overpressure and line pressure effects to maintain unmatched performance. Advanced Diagnostics extend diagnostic coverage from traditional device issues to issues in the process and on the loop to enable optimized operations, improved maintenance practices, and increased process safety
Features and benefits:
- Patented Rosemount Coplanar technology offers optimized performance as a pressure, DP Flow and DP Level solution
- Best-in-class, scalable architecture enhances performance, functionality and process connections
- Transmitter arrives fully assembled and leak tested for simple installation and maintenance
- All-welded hermetic SST SuperModule platform resists overpressure and line pressure effects to ensure 0.025% accuracy
- Ultra and Ultra for Flow performance classes deliver 15-year stability and 15-year limited warranty
- 200:1 rangedown produce reliable measurements and wide application flexibility
- Integrates seamlessly with 4-20 mA HART®, WirelessHART®, FOUNDATION™ fieldbus protocols for application flexibility
- SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508 (via 3rd party) and prior-use certificate of FMEDA data for safety installations
- Advanced diagnostics provide diagnostic coverage to detect electrical loop issues and abnormal process conditions
- Remote display and interface offers easy access to process and device information
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
FOUNDATION Physical Layer Profile:
111 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, Entity Model I.S.
113 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, non I.S.
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
FOUNDATION Stack Class:
1-RB2(e), 4-AI(e),<br>1-PID(e), 1-IS(e),<br>1-SC(s), 1-AR(s),<br>1-IT(s), 1-CS(s),<br>1-OS(s), 1-PTB2(e),
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
Multi-bit Alert Reporting
Common Software Download
DD/CFF Tester Version:
FieldComm Group (FCG) makes available to its members and to the public certain device driver (DD) files, in various forms, that have passed certain tests conducted by or through FCG. The DD files are, or are created from, submissions to FCG by FCG members and are provided by FCG AS IS. FCG disclaims all liability for the accuracy, suitability or use of the DD files. Each member creating DD files has its own policies regarding supporting use of those files, and may, for instance support use of DD object code files, but not DeviceInfo or other files. While FCG is under no obligation to provide support for use of any DD files, FCG welcomes all inquiries on the subject and will often be able to assist.