Emerson Automation Solutions
Rosemount 3051S MultiVariable™ Transmitter
Rosemount 3051S MultiVariable Transmitter
Foundation Field Device
The Rosemount 3051S MultiVariable Transmitter is a best-in-class solution customized to obtain measurement combinations of differential pressure, static pressure and process temperature. This multivariable transmitter is a cost-effective device that reduces pipe penetrations, impulse piping and connection systems. This device is also engineered with built-in flow calculations for fully compensated mass flow measurements.
Features and benefits:
- Measures multiple variables and standardizes on a single model number for streamline process and cost-efficiency
- Reduces costs by eliminating the need for stacked transmitters and additional wiring
- Primary elements available as assemble-to options for simple installation and commissioning
- Multivariable design reduces pipe penetrations, impulse piping and connection systems for cost-savings
- Callendar-Van Dusen sensor matching improves temperature accuracy enabling best-in-class flow calculations
- All-welded, SuperModule™ design offers industry-leading accuracy in harsh environments and applications
- Engineering Assistant Software allows for configuration in two easy steps
- Ultra for Flow provides optimized flow readings with a ±0.04% of reading accuracy
- Designed with built-in flow calculations for direct reporting of fully-compensated mass, energy or volumetric flow
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
Physical Layer Profile:
111 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, Entity Model I.S.
113 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, non I.S.
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
Registered Function Blocks:
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
Multi-bit Alert Reporting
Common Software Download
DD/CFF Tester Version: