Emerson Automation Solutions
Rosemount 3051S MultiVariable™ Transmitter
Rosemount 3051S MultiVariable Transmitter
FOUNDATION Field Device
The Rosemount 3051S MultiVariable Transmitter is a best-in-class solution customized to obtain measurement combinations of differential pressure, static pressure and process temperature. This multivariable transmitter is a cost-effective device that reduces pipe penetrations, impulse piping and connection systems. This device is also engineered with built-in flow calculations for fully compensated mass flow measurements.
Features and benefits:
- Measures multiple variables and standardizes on a single model number for streamline process and cost-efficiency
- Reduces costs by eliminating the need for stacked transmitters and additional wiring
- Primary elements available as assemble-to options for simple installation and commissioning
- Multivariable design reduces pipe penetrations, impulse piping and connection systems for cost-savings
- Callendar-Van Dusen sensor matching improves temperature accuracy enabling best-in-class flow calculations
- All-welded, SuperModule™ design offers industry-leading accuracy in harsh environments and applications
- Engineering Assistant Software allows for configuration in two easy steps
- Ultra for Flow provides optimized flow readings with a ±0.04% of reading accuracy
- Designed with built-in flow calculations for direct reporting of fully-compensated mass, energy or volumetric flow
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
FOUNDATION Physical Layer Profile:
111 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, Entity Model I.S.
113 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, non I.S.
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
FOUNDATION Stack Class:
1-RB2(e), 6-AI(e),<br>1-PID(e), 1-IS(e)<br>1-SC(s), 1-AR(s),<br>1-IT(s), 1-CS(s),<br>1-OS(s)
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
Multi-bit Alert Reporting
Common Software Download
DD/CFF Tester Version:
FieldComm Group (FCG) makes available to its members and to the public certain device driver (DD) files, in various forms, that have passed certain tests conducted by or through FCG. The DD files are, or are created from, submissions to FCG by FCG members and are provided by FCG AS IS. FCG disclaims all liability for the accuracy, suitability or use of the DD files. Each member creating DD files has its own policies regarding supporting use of those files, and may, for instance support use of DD object code files, but not DeviceInfo or other files. While FCG is under no obligation to provide support for use of any DD files, FCG welcomes all inquiries on the subject and will often be able to assist.