The VersaFlow Family of Coriolis mass flowmeters
VersaFlow Coriolis 100 the dual straight tube meter for process control
and standard applications.
VersaFlow Coriolis 200 the dual straight tube meter for bulk flow
measurements and CT applications
VersaFlow Coriolis 1000 the single straight tube meter for high end and
No limits with tube materials
Titanium, Hastelloy, Stainless Steel, Duplex, Super Duplex or Tantalum
allow straight tube metering for almost any process.
No limits with flow
From 9.5 to 2,300,000 kg/h with a full range of meters for low, normal
and bulk flow applications.
No limits with measured product
High viscosity, particulate matter, inhomogeneous mixtures and
applications with gas bubbles and entrained air
No limits with installation
Support on the process pipe or the meter body, without the need for
accurate positioning. A complete range of process connectors for all
existing and future installations is available.
No limits with electronics
VersaFlow Coriolis meters have been designed with all new electronics,
which incorporates high accurate Front End signal processing in the
converter with innovative synthetic digital drive system. This provides
high speed and low noise measurement under all process conditions. Dual
redundancy of configured data, calibration constants etc. ease
No limits with applications
Honeywell can provide metering solutions whatever your requirement
including: Flow, Density, Concentration and Temperature.
* Entrained Gas Management and Adaptive Sensor Technology
* Fully programmable electronics providing a choice of multiple outputs
* Modular signal converter for greater flexibility
* Large size meters with implemented pressure compensation
* Flow handling from 9.5 ... 2,300,000 kg/h (0.349 ... 84,510 Ib/min
* Temperature range from -40 °C
+ 150 °C (-40 °F
* Operating pressure up to 200 bar (2900 psi)
* High safety factor due to approved secondary containment up to 150
bar (2175 psi)
* Smooth transition from tube to process pipe
* Hygienic Process Connection System
* Compliance with EHEDG, 3A, ASME BPE standards and using FDA approved
* 3 Models and 10 sizes with a choice of 6 tube materials
* Approved for hazardous area applications according to ATEX, IEC Ex,
FM and CSA
* Approved for custody transfer according OIML R117 & R137 and
directive 2004/22/EC (MID) for gases and liquids
Entrained Gas Management
The meter maintains in the measurement mode from 0 to 100% gas content
due to the high sophistic synthetic digital drive system and the well
balanced sensor design. The meter wont stop and maintains operation
under all process conditions.
Adaptive Sensor Technology
The Coriolis flowmeter has been re-designed from the inside out to
produce an instrument that is inherently balanced under all operating
conditions. The result is a meter that can cope with the most demanding
process conditions and still deliver accurate and reliable measurement
time after time. The design is extremely stable and will adaptively tune
each meter independent of external forces and fluid density.
Tried and tested technology
To ensure the highest standards of quality and accuracy, all meters in
the VersaFlow Coriolis family have been rigorously tested. Series 100,
200 and 1000 have been comprehensively trialled at major chemical,
pharmaceutical, oil & gas and food & beverage sites worldwide to actively
measure the mass flow of substances such as margarine, coffee extract or
pesticides, oils and acids and are delivering previously unattainable
levels of performance.