HART Field Device
BRIZ TM-2Ex is an universal isolated dual-input digital temperature converter with HART protocol. The converter offers intrinsically safe input circuit, high accuracy, galvanic isolation, and excellent protection against electromagnetic influences (EMI).
- Variety of supported sensors: RTD, TC, Voltage, Resistance, Potentiometer.
- Flexible sensor connections: 2, 3, 4 – wire RTD connections, TC with internal, external or fixed CJC.
- Single or dual sensor connection.
- Flexible dual input capability with different output modes: sensor 1, sensor 2, difference, absolute difference, average, minimum of two sensors, maximum of two sensors, sensor redundancy, internal CJC temperature, device temperature.
- Loop current and loop voltage diagnostics.
- Signalling per NAMUR NE43, sensor short-circuit and sensor-break monitoring per NE89.
- Discrete output: dry contact or NAMUR contact.
- Receiving sensor signals from hazardous area zone 0, 1, 2 (type of protection “Intrinsic Safety” (Ex “i”) IEC 60079-0:2011, IEC 60079-11:2011).
- Easy DIN rail mounting.
- Flexible power connections: by the terminals or by the power rail.
FieldComm Group (FCG) makes available to its members and to the public certain device driver (DD) files, in various forms, that have passed certain tests conducted by or through FCG. The DD files are, or are created from, submissions to FCG by FCG members and are provided by FCG AS IS. FCG disclaims all liability for the accuracy, suitability or use of the DD files. Each member creating DD files has its own policies regarding supporting use of those files, and may, for instance support use of DD object code files, but not DeviceInfo or other files. While FCG is under no obligation to provide support for use of any DD files, FCG welcomes all inquiries on the subject and will often be able to assist.