Density - Nuclear Level Transmitter
HART EDD Only
Compact transmitter for non-contact point level detection (including
protection equipment), level, interface and density measurement; suitable
for hazardous areas.
* Continuous, non-contact measurement in liquids, solids, suspensions
or sludges etc.
* Applications under extreme measuring conditions, e.g. high pressure,
high temperature, corrosiveness, toxicity, abrasion.
* All kinds of process vessels, e.g. reactors, autoclaves, separators,
acid tanks, mixers, cyclones, cupola furnaces.
* Applications in food processing industry without additional
requirements or approvals.
* System integration via
o PROFIBUS PA
o FOUNDATION Fieldbus
* Use in safety functions for max. and min. point level detection.
* Compact transmitter: one instrument for all measuring tasks.
* Highest availability, reliability and safety, even for extreme
process and ambient conditions.
* Highest sensitivity and accuracy at lowest dose rates (ALARA
* Optimum adjustment to the respective application via a variety of
o point detector
o rod detectors of different lengths
* Ex d, Ex e or Ex i current output for simple plant integration.
* Stainless steel housing 316L for heavy-duty applications.
* SIL2/3 approval in accordance with IEC 61508 for max. and min. point
* WHG approval.
* Gammagraphy detection.
* Easy menu-guided onsite operation via text display.
* Easy commissioning, documentation and maintenance/diagnosis with the
operating program FieldCare.
FieldComm Group (FCG) makes available to its members and to the public certain device driver (DD) files, in various forms, that have passed certain tests conducted by or through FCG. The DD files are, or are created from, submissions to FCG by FCG members and are provided by FCG AS IS. FCG disclaims all liability for the accuracy, suitability or use of the DD files. Each member creating DD files has its own policies regarding supporting use of those files, and may, for instance support use of DD object code files, but not DeviceInfo or other files. While FCG is under no obligation to provide support for use of any DD files, FCG welcomes all inquiries on the subject and will often be able to assist.