2-wire Electromagnetic Flow Meter
FOUNDATION Field Device
The flowmeter for smallest flow rates with genuine loop-powered technology
Promag H is the preferred sensor for applications with highest
requirements in the food and beverage and life science industries.
Promag P 200 is dedicated for chemical and process applications with
corrosive liquids and high medium temperatures.
Promag H 200 and Promag P 200 offers in addition genuine,
industry-compliant two-wire technology.
This enables the device to be seamlessly integrated into existing
infrastructures and control systems. Additional advantages are high
operational safety in hazardous areas thanks to an intrinsically safe
design (Ex ia), and a familiar installation procedure.
* Flexible installation concept numerous hygienic process connections
(Promag H 200)
* Versatile applications wide variety of wetted materials (Promag P
* Energy-saving flow measurement no pressure loss due to
* Convenient device wiring separate connection compartment
* Safe operation no need to open the device due to display with touch
control, background lighting
* Maintenance-free no moving parts
* Integrated verification Heartbeat Technology
Field of application
* The measuring principle is virtually independent of pressure,
density, temperature and viscosity
* For demanding hygienic applications (Promag H 200).
· Dedicated for chemical and process applications with corrosive
liquids and high medium temperatures (Promag P 200)
* Liner made of PFA
* Liner made of PTFE (Promag P 200)
· Nominal diameter: max. DN 200 (8") for Promag P 200
* Sensor housing made of stainless steel (3A, EHEDG) for Promag H 200
* Wetted materials CIP, SIP cleanable (Promag H 200)
* High ingress protection: IP69K (Promag H 200)
* Loop-powered technology
* Plant safety: worldwide approvals (SIL, Haz. area)
Endress+Hauser works to a defined standard production time (from order
entry to goods issue) depending on the variant of the Proline Promag H
200 Electromagnetic flowmeter.
Production times can be confirmed via your contact person or via the
Endress+Hauser will ship your order direct to your delivery address. In
certain cases express or emergency shipments can be made on request.
Track & Trace:
Check your order status online using your reference number or the
Endress+Hauser order confirmation number.
Spare Parts Logistics:
Spare parts are handled as standard products with a short standard
delivery time. On request we deliver on shortest possible delivery time
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
0x02, 0x02(DD5), 0x02(CF)
FOUNDATION Physical Layer Profile:
111 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, Entity Model I.S.
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
FOUNDATION Stack Class:
1-RB2(e), 4-AI(e),<br>2-DI(e), 1-MDO(e),<br>1-IT(e), 1-PID(e)
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
Multi-bit Alert Reporting
DD/CFF Tester Version: