FOUNDATION Field Device
The LB 490 Level Gauge provides a much wider range of applications
compared to the nearest competitor.
BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES is the only supplier of radiometric instruments who
offer both, rod sources and point sources. Together with a broad range of
rod detectors and point detectors, an unmatched range of applications is
The LB 490 is a well proven system and is in operation in a lot of plants
* level gauge
* level switch
* interface measurements
* bulk goods
Used for reactors, high pressure vessels, boilers, autoclaves,
separators, acid tanks, mixers, cyclones, cupola furnaces, etc.
* hazardous areas
* corrosive areas
* areas of extreme conditions
* The reliability and quality of Berthold measuring instrumentation
ensures exact performance, exceptional repeatability and stability
under all process conditions
* Maintenance free measurement
* Low installation costs
* Unaffected by physical and chemical properties of the product
* High sensitivity and accuracy results in lowest dose rates (ALARA
* Easily fit to your application via a variety of point and rod
detectors and point and rod sources.
* Ex d, or Ex i current output (FISCO signal)
* Stainless steel housing for harsh applications
* Radiation interference detection
BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES has the most experience worldwide and the widest
range of radiometric products for industrial applications.
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
FOUNDATION Physical Layer Profile:
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
FOUNDATION Stack Class:
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
DD/CFF Tester Version: