Emerson Automation Solutions
Rosemount 3051 Pressure Transmitter
FOUNDATION Field Device
Confidently measure pressure, flow and level with the Rosemount 3051 Coplanar and In-Line Pressure Transmitter. Engineered for 10-year installed stability and 0.04% of span accuracy, this industry-leading pressure transmitter provides you with the information necessary to run, control and monitor processes. The Rosemount 3051 includes features that meet your pressure measurement needs, such as a wide rangedown and Loop Integrity diagnostics and is suitable for safety installations.
Features and benefits:
- Over 10 million Rosemount 3051 devices installed globally, providing reliable pressure readings in harsh environments
- Patented Rosemount Coplanar technology allows for direct mounting to multiple measurement applications
- In-line gage and absolute pressure measurements support up to 20,000 psi (1378,95 bar) for pressure and level solutions
- 10-year installed stability and 150:1 rangedown produce reliable measurements and wide application flexibility
- Complete pressure assemblies are leak-tested and calibrated to reduce leak points up to 70% and simplify installation
- Local Operator Interface (LOI) enables quick commissioning and provides easy access to process and device information
- Loop Integrity diagnostics detect electrical loop issues for reduced downtime
- SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508 (via 3rd party) and prior-use certificate of FMEDA data for safety installations
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
FOUNDATION Physical Layer Profile:
111 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, Entity Model I.S.
113 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, non I.S.
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
Emerson Process Management, LLLP
FOUNDATION Stack Class:
1-RB2(e), 4-AI(e), 1-PID(e),<br>1-IS(e), 1-SC(s), 1-AR(s),<br>1-IT(s), 1-CS(s), 1-OS(s)
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
Multi-bit Alert Reporting
Common Software Download
DD/CFF Tester Version: