FOUNDATION Field Device
The LB 491 Density Gauge provides a much wider range of applications
compared to the nearest competitor.
BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES is the only supplier of radiometric instruments who
offers a broad range of sources with different isotopes for an unmatched
range of applications.
The LB 491 is a well proven system and is in operation in a lot of plants
* acids, alkalis, saline solutions, suspensions, etc.
* crystallization and polymerization monitoring
* slurries, sewage mud, pulp and paper production, flue gas
desulphurization, suspensions, aluminium production, mining, dredgers,
Bulk Density Measurement:
* washing powder, clinker, etc.
* pipelines from 21mm to over 1000mm
* hazardous areas
* corrosive areas
* areas of extreme conditions
* The reliability and quality of Berthold measuring instrumentation
ensures exact performance, exceptional repeatability and stability
under all process conditions
* Maintenance free measurement
* Low installation costs
* Can be installed without process down time
* Unaffected by colour, viscosity, conductivity, temperature, pressure
or chemical properties of the product
* High sensitivity and accuracy results in lowest dose rates (ALARA
* Easily fit to your application via a broad variety of sources.
* Ex d, or Ex i current output (FISCO signal)
* Stainless steel housing for harsh applications
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
FOUNDATION Physical Layer Profile:
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
FOUNDATION Stack Class:
1xRB(e), 5xAI(s), 2xAO(s)
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
DD/CFF Tester Version: