Orion Jupiter Model 2xx
Magnetostrictive Level Transmitter
FOUNDATION Field Device
Orion Instruments Enhanced Jupiter magnetostrictive level transmitter is
available as an externally mounted model for use with magnetic level
transmitters or as a direct insertion model for use in a wide variety of
process vessels. Employing magnetostrictive technology, precision level
measurements up to +/- 0.015 are possible.
The Jupiter transmitter can be used to detect overall level or interface
level. When externally mounted to a magnetic level gauge, process
temperatures up to 850 F (450 C) can be measures safely and with a high
degree of accuracy.
Features and Benefits
* IS, XP, and Non-Incendive approved
* When equipped with two floats can monitor overall level and interface.
* Simple set up, no level change needed for configuration, no field
* Accuracy +/- 0.015 inches (0.254 mm), repeatability +/- 0.005% of
full span or 0.005 inches (0.127 mm)
* Measurement spans from 6 inches (150 mm) to 35 feet (10.7 meters)
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
FOUNDATION Physical Layer Profile:
111 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, Entity Model I.S.
113 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, non I.S.
115 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, energy limited (Ex nL)
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
FOUNDATION Stack Class:
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
DD/CFF Tester Version: