PR electronics A/S
HART Field Device
The PR6337 2-WIRE HART® TRANSMITTER offers linearized temperature
measurement with TC and RTD sensors e.g. Pt100 and Ni100.
In addition, it offers conversion of linear resistance to a standard
analog current signal, e.g from valves or Ohmic level sensors, and
amplification of bipolar mV signals to standard 4...20 mA current signals.
HART® 7 protocol
HART® protocol revision can be changed by user configuration to either
HART® 5 or HART® 7 protocol.
The HART® 7 protocol offers:
· Long Tag numbers of up to 32 characters.
· Enhanced Burst Mode and Event notification with time stamping.
· Device variable and status mapping to any dynamic variable PV, SV, TV
· Process signal trend measurement with logs and summary data.
· Automatic event notification with time stamps.
· Command aggregation for higher communication efficiency.
Easy installation and configuration
The device can be mounted on DIN rail with up to 84 channels per meter.
Configuration via standard HART® communication interfaces or by PR 5909
Up to 63 transmitters (HART® 7) can be connected in a multidrop
Designed for safety - suitable for applications in harsh environments
The device is designed according to strict safety requirements and is
therefore suitable for applications in SIL installations. Meeting the
NAMUR NE21 recommendations, the 6337 HART® transmitter ensures top
measurement performance in harsh EMC environments. Additionally, the
6337A meets NAMUR NE43 and NE89 recommendations.
More information at prelectronics.com