Cerabar M 5x
FOUNDATION Field Device
Cerabar M 5x for measuring gauge and absolute pressure
The Cerabar M 5x transmitter accurately measures the pressure of gases,
vapours and liquids. The sensors measure gauge and absolute pressure and
are available with measuring spans up to 5800 psi (5 mbar to 400 bar).
The compact design of the Cerabar M enables it to be used in all
industrial environments including hazardous areas.
* Ceramic or standard metal sensors
* Remote or direct mounted chemical seals
* Threaded, Flanged or Flush process connections
* Tri-clamp®, In-line flow-thru seals, Tuchenhagen varivent available
* Sanitary tank spud, Saddle seal, Cherry Burrell, Others per
specifications including, European standards
Features and Benefits:
* High long term stability
* High accuracy - better than 0.15% of set span
* Turn down 20:1, higher on request
* Meets PED (Pressure Equipment Directive)
* Function-monitored from the measuring cell to the electronics
* Process temperatures up to 257F (125°C) as standard
* Compact design and universal modularity, i.e. replaceable display,
electronics for gauge/absolute pressure and differential pressure
* Simple and easy operation via 4 to 20 mA, HART® protocol or
connection to Profibus-PAor Foundation Fieldbus
* Zero and span freely adjustable with or without reference pressure
* Wide variety of software functions such as diagnostics, simulation,
linearization curves, etc.
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
0x03(DD4), 0x03(DD5), 0x02(CF)
Physical Layer Profile:
111 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, Entity Model I.S.
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
Endress+Hauser Process Solution AG
1-RB2(e), 2-AI(e), 1-DI(s), 1-DO(s), 1-IS(s), 1-PID(s), 1-AR(s), 1-SC(s), 1-IT(s), 1-PTB(e)
1-Diagnostic(c ), 1-DISP(c )
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
DD/CFF Tester Version: