Battery powered wireless adapter with sensor supply for any HART or 4...20 mA device for real wireless installations or upgrading existing control loops.
WirelessHART Field Device
The WirelessHART Adapter SWA70 has been designed to act as an add-on
interface for any wired HART or 4...20 mA device upgrading it to full
WirelessHART functionality. Therefore it supports:
- Power supply for any 2-wire device available on the market.
- Upgrading devices in an existing control loop w/ and w/o communication
- Connection to all kind of 4-wire devices.
- Communication to up to four HART devices in multidrop mode.
- Measuring and Scaling of loop current of simple 4...20 mA devices.
The SWA70 is available with the following power options:
- Wide-range power supply, 24V - 230V DC or AC, e.g. for mains supply.
- Solar-power harvesting, for off-grid solar systems with 8-50 VDC.
- Intrinsically safe power supplies for Zone 1 or Cl. 1 Div.1 (available
- The first 3 power options come with an internal energy storage for at
least 1 hour wireless operation in the event that the external power
- Long lasting battery when used in monitoring applications.