HART EDD Only
Continuous level transmitter for continuous and non-contact precision
level measurement. For custody transfer and inventory control
applications with NMi and PTB approvals.
The Micropilot S is used for highly accurate level measurement in storage
tanks and can be applied in custody transfer applications. It meets the
relevant requirements according to OIML R85 and API 3.1B. Typical areas
of application are:
* The Micropilot S with parabolic antenna is excellently suited for
free space applications up to 40 m (131 ft).
* The Micropilot S with horn antenna is suitable for free space
applications that disallow the use of a parabolic antenna due to
* With a DN200 (8") or DN250 (10") parabolic antenna offers high beam
focussing of 4.4° or 3.3° respectively, and is therefore ideally suited
to applications with nozzles situated close to the tank wall.
* With DN100 (4") horn antenna is designed for all small nozzles sizes.
* Better than 1 mm accuracy.
* National approvals (NMi, PTB) for custody transfer.
* Applicable as stand-alone system or tied into Tank Gauging systems
via the Tank Side Monitor NRF590.
* Cost-effective and simple installation via 4-wire cable with HART and
24 V DC intrinsically safe power supply.
* Low cost, low weight universal flanges.
* Alignment device to compensate any flange inclination.
* Easy on-site operation via menu-driven alphanumeric display.
* Easy commissioning, documentation and diagnostics via operating
* HART communication.