High accuracy temperature transmitter
HART Field Device
PT0304 VT is an universal isolated dual-input digital temperature converter with HART protocol. The converter offers intrinsically safe input circuit, high accuracy, galvanic isolation, and excellent protection against electromagnetic influences (EMI).
- Supported sensors: RTD Pt100, Resistance.
- Flexible sensor connections: 2, 3, 4 – wire RTD connections.
- Single or dual sensor connection.
- Flexible dual input capability with different output modes: sensor 1, sensor 2, difference, absolute difference, average, minimum of two sensors, maximum of two sensors, sensor redundancy, terminal temperature, device temperature.
- Loop current and loop voltage diagnostics.
- Signalling per NAMUR NE43, sensor short-circuit and sensor-break monitoring per NE89.
- Receiving sensor signals from hazardous area zone 0, 1, 2 (type of protection "Intrinsic Safety" (Ex "i") IEC 60079-0:2011, IEC 60079-11:2011).