Hawk Measurement Systems Pty. Ltd.
Senator 24 / 80 Radar
HART Field Device
- This 2-wire loop-powered HART® 24 GHz Radar (FMCW) Level transmitter is designed to fit on the process applications requiring high accuracy ± 2 mm / 0.08” and HART® 7. It is designed to comply with SIL 2/3 safety related applications.
- It suits for most difficult applications in the process industry, especially agitated liquids where temperature and pressure are below 200°C | 392°F & 100 barg | 1450 psig.
Radar (FMCW) Level Transmitter for agitated liquids in process applications:
- 2-wire loop-powered 24 GHz transmitter (LPR and TLPR)* for liquids HART® 7
- ±2 mm | ±0.08” accuracy
- 316L Metallic Horn or PTFE and PEEK Drop antennas
- PTFE and PEEK flange plate protection for highly corrosive applications
- New DN100 PTFE and PEEK Drop antenna for smaller beam angle and longer measuring range
- Metaglas® second sealing barrier for toxic and dangerous products
- Empty tank spectrum function eliminates false reflections caused by tank internals
- Operating pressure from vacuum up to 100 barg | 1450 psig
- Large, backlit LCD screen with 4-button keypad can be used with a bar magnet without opening the housing cover
- Measuring distance up to 100 m | 328 ft with the largest antennas