Moore Industries-International, Inc.
FPS202/TPS202 TRUNKSAFE TS Series Fault-Tolerant Fieldbus System
Redundant Power Supply
Foundation Power Supply/Conditioner
TRUNKSAFE TS Series Fault-Tolerant Fieldbus System provides a
cost-effective, yet highly reliable, strategy to maintain continuous
communications between field devices and a Distributed Control System in
the event of any single point failure (such as an open- or short-circuit)
on a FOUNDATION fieldbus H1 segment.
The First Redundant Fieldbus Physical Layer
TRUNKSAFE is comprised of two redundant fieldbus DC power conditioners
and specially-engineered device coupler (6- and 12-spur models) that, in
combination, provide a secure, and redundant, fieldbus physical layer.
* Implement a redundant, yet cost-effective, fieldbus physical layer
for important and plant-critical segments.
* Maintain all process and diagnostic communications without
interruption, even if the network cable is broken or shorted.
* Compatible with FOUNDATION fieldbus H1 networks and devices without
hardware or software changes.
* Advanced physical layer diagnostics monitor and report open- and
short-circuits, DC power status and segment noise.
* Electronic and fully auto-resetting spur short-circuit protection
that prevents segment failure caused by single device faults.
DIN-Rail and Complete Field-Mount Packages
TRUNKSAFE Device Couplers and Power Conditioners snap onto a standard
DIN-rail. To reduce specification and installation time, device couplers
can also be ordered in a variety of our ready-to-install field-mount,
weather-proof enclosures complete with cable glands.