The O2 4100e FF transmitter with FOUNDATION Fieldbus (FF) interface is an
enhancement of METTLER TOLEDOs successful «Advanced Line» transmitter
series. The transmitter is available as an intrinsically safe version for
operation in hazardous areas and is in accordance with the FISCO
(Fieldbus Intrinsically Safe Concept) model. Major areas of applications
are world-wide in the range of industrial applications from chemicals
to pharmaceuticals and food and beverage.
Features and Benefits:
* Highly reliable and exact measurement
o Continuous remote diagnostic functions and low-level DO range
capability result in highest measurement reliability and accuracy.
* Calibration via the Fieldbus
o Freedom of choice - numerous calibration functions such as zero,
slope and product calibration can be performed via the fieldbus.
* Remote transmitter configuration
o The possibility of several remote configuration options grant
convenient transmitter configuration.
* Measurement range low level: Saturation. 0
120%, Concentration 0000
9999 microg/l or ppb, Concentration in gas 0000
* Measurement range high level: Saturation 0
500%, Concentration 0,0
50,0 mg/l or ppm, Concentration in gas 0000
* Sensor inputs: Mettler-Toledo Oxygen Sensors InPro 6800, InPro 6900
* Temperature inputs: NTC 30 kOhm, NTC 22 kOhm
* Approvals: ATEX, FM, IP 65, NEMA 4x
* Mounting options: Wall, panel, or pipe mounting