In This Issue:
- Emerson Achieves First FDI Host Registration
Emerson’s AMS Device Manager successfully completed conformance requirements testing under FieldComm Group’s FDI Technology Host Registration Policy. Thus, AMS Device Manager became the first FDI host system to earn the right to display the FDI registration logo in product marketing materials.
- We need your help!
Please take a short survey to help us gain a better understanding of how process professionals are using FieldComm Group and other technologies in their operations today, and what they expect to be using tomorrow.
- Into The Field with Ethernet. Or So You Might Think...
- Industrial IoT Devices: WirelessHART And 5G
- Updated EDDL Specifications Now Available
- Nominations Open for the 2022 Plant of the Year Award
- How Phoenix Contact Uses HART-IP To Provide Value To Their Customers
- NS Styrene Monomer Co Ltd Oita Works | Azbil HART Positioners Improve
- Digital Transformation Guide: WirelessHART® Applications
- Spectrum Controls Analog + HART for 1734 POINT and 1769 CompactLogix I/O
- Azbil Smart HART Modem
- Microcyber WirelessHART smart gateway
- Moore Industries Accelerate Your HART Data At The Speed Of Ethernet
- Pepperl+Fuchs Overview of Ethernet-APL Project
- Phoenix Contact USB HART modem cable for communication between a PC and HART devices
- ProComSol says Convert your PC or Mobile Device into a full featured HART Communicator
- Siemens Digitalization in Process Instrumentation
- Softing Introduces a Hardware Module for Implementing Ethernet-APL Field Devices
- Yokogawa's Vortex Flowmeters VY Series